1) 40% off everything in French Connection, although admittedly this was both a blessing and a curse as I burned through the equivalent of 3 days Central America budget in a matter of minutes.
2) A woman in Starbucks near missing me and my new favourite scarf with her coffee. I didn’t know anything had happened until she told me she’d just spilled loads on the table next to my shoulder and it had just missed me!
3) Going to the cinema for the first time since I left the uk. It cost £8 for a vip seat that was actually really posh. Totally worth it! I saw Ex Machina which I chose because it started at the right time. I hardly knew anything about it, but it turned out to be excellent.
4) Ben’s arrival!
5) The view of Montreal at night from the Mount Royal
6) Brunch at Le Cartet
7) The cheapness of the cinema here. $22 (about £12) for Imax
8) Watching Xmen First Class and Days of Future Past on Netflix
9) The episode of Friends where Phoebe and Rachel go running. So funny!
10) Finally buying the Lululemon yoga mat. And it’s grey to go with my living room.